The Center for Research in Agricultural Genomics (CRAG) is looking for a Financial Grant Technician to be part of the HHRR Department to work in close collaboration with the Projects Department.
CRAG is an independent research institution engaged in leading-edge basic and applied plant and farm animal sciences. CRAG is established as a Consortium of the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), Institute of Agrifood Research and Technology (IRTA), Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB), and University of Barcelona (UB). The Center is located at the UAB Campus, and currently hosts 200 members from across the world.
Research Programs at CRAG (from basic science to applied research using plant experimental model systems, crops and farm animals) make extensive use of genomic technologies and large sets of genetic and genomic data (https://biennialreport2016-2017.cragenomica.es/).
- Support in the preparation of economic justifications to funding organizations
- Support in the management of predoctoral and postdoctoral grants
- Support in the preparation of financial audits
- Support in the preparation of documentation to respond to requirements of the funding entities
- General financial administrative support in the area of HR and Project Management
University degree, preferably in the economic field. Complementary training in R&D management and reporting will be valued.
Languages required: Full command of Spanish and Catalan. Fluent English is a plus.
Computer skills: Office package (Excel, Outlook)
We are seeking a proactive and dynamic candidate, with organization, learning and team work skills.
The job offer is restricted for candidates who are registered at Fondo Garantia Juvenil database, please check all the requirements in the following link: https://garantiajuvenil.sepe.es/login.action
Contract duration: 2 years
Hours/week: Full time
Submission of applications:
Interested candidates, please submit (all the documents are mandatory for the application):
• Letter of motivation describing detailing experience
• Registration at Fondo Garantia Juvenil
• At least 3 references (including email address and phone number)
Please submit all the application through CRAG website: http://www.cragenomica.es/jobs
CRAG is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. All candidates will be considered qualified for the job without restrictions of gender, race, nationality or disability.
Start date: from September 2019