CRAG is an independent research institution engaged in leading-edge basic and applied plant and farm animal sciences. CRAG is established as a Consortium of the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), Institute of Agrifood Research and Technology (IRTA), Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB), and University of Barcelona (UB). The Center is located at the UAB Campus, and currently hosts 200 members from across the world.
Research Programs at CRAG (from basic science to applied research using plant experimental model systems, crops and farm animals) make extensive use of genomic technologies and large sets of genetic and genomic data (https://www.cragenomica.es/sites/default/files/2022-07/crag-summary-2020-2021_0.pdf).
- The candidate will assist in harvesting seeds from live plants from a very large greenhouse trial. Harvested seeds will also be cleaned, sorted, and prepared for long-term storage.
- The work will be carried out at Torre Marimon (Caldes de Montbui)
- Educational requirements: High school diploma
- Skills: plant cultivation and maintenance
- Experience: Greenhouse or plant cultivation experience preferred
- Contract Duration: 2 month
- Hours/week: full time
Please submit all the application through CRAG website: http://www.cragenomica.es/jobs
CRAG is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. All candidates will be considered qualified for the job without restrictions of gender, race, nationality or disability.
Integration policy: reserve the place in a first turn for disabled staff.
Interested candidates must submit the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- A motivation letter, including a brief summary of work experience (1 pages maximum).