The Center for Research in Agricultural Genomics (CRAG) is looking for a Technical Support Greenhouse Facility to be part of the Growth Plant Facility.
CRAG is an independent research institution engaged in leading-edge basic and applied plant and farm animal sciences. CRAG is established as a Consortium of the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), Institute of Agrifood Research and Technology (IRTA), Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB), and University of Barcelona (UB). The Center is located at the UAB Campus, and currently hosts 200 members from across the world.
Research Programs at CRAG (from basic science to applied research using plant experimental model systems, crops and farm animals) make extensive use of genomic technologies and large sets of genetic and genomic data (https://biennialreport2016-2017.cragenomica.es/).
• Support to control the propagation and growth of a wide variety of plant species.
• Support to irrigation control in growth chambers
• Support for the control of pests and diseases
• Management of waste generated by the service
• Cleaning and disinfection of visitable cameras, phytotrons, cabins of greenhouses diverse material
• Phytotron programming
CFGM related to the Agrarian Vegetable branch
- Learning capacity
- Ability to work in a team
- Ease of dealing with the multiple users of the Service
- Ease of adaptation to changing situations
The job offer is restricted for candidates who are registered at Fondo Garantia Juvenil database, please check all the requirements in the following link: https://garantiajuvenil.sepe.es/login.action
Contract duration: 2 years
Hours/week: Full time
Submission of applications:
Interested candidates, please submit (all the documents are mandatory for the application):
• Letter of motivation describing detailing experience
Please submit all the application through CRAG website: http://www.cragenomica.es/jobs
CRAG is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. All candidates will be considered qualified for the job without restrictions of gender, race, nationality or disability.
Start date: September 2019