The Center for Research in Agricultural Genomics (CRAG) is looking for a Technical support to be part of the IT Department.
His/her main responsibilities will include:
Technical assistance to users, including all reception tasks, registration, follow-up, resolution and documentation of incidents and requests related to:
- Computer equipment
- Network elements
- Operative systems
- General software use
- Printing systems
- Specific application of the Centre
User management services that includes all the necessary tasks in the procedures of the incorporation of new staff members and the necessary procedures of unsubscribing staff members when they leave the company:
- Creation of a User in the systems of authentication and access to the web resources (shared files, printers, etc.)
- Email creation
- Inventory of the workstation and configuration etc...
- Disabling services when user is no longer an active staff member of the Centre.
- CFGM studies in computer science.
- Previous experience in Technical Support, microcomputer.
- High level of office automation.
- Knowledge of Windows, MAC and Linux
- A conversational level of English to interact with the users.
Communication and interpersonal skills
Proactive with initiative
Contract Duration: Temporary
Hours/week: Part time (20h/week)
Please submit all the application through CRAG website: https://recruitment.cragenomica.es/
CRAG is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. All candidates will be considered qualified for the job without restrictions of gender, race, nationality or disability.
Integration policy: a place is reserved in the first call for personnel with disabilities.
Interested candidates must submit the following documents:
- Letter of motivation describing detailed experience and including 2 references