The MSCA-COFUND project AGenT (Agricultural Genomics Transversal) postdoctoral programme is advertising four two-year postdoctoral positions in its Third call of the programme.
AGenT is an international, interdisciplinary, and intersectoral programme that combines the four scientific programmes at CRAG (Plant Development and Signal Transduction; Plant Responses to Stress; Plant Synthetic Biology and Metabolic Engineering; and Plant and Animal Genomics) with three priority lines that are specifically supported by the three different types of partner organizations of the AGenT programme. These are:
- Collaborative international projects of research excellence
- Application of frontier technologies to plant science research and development
- From research to products
Host Groups for the 2022 AGenT call are the following:
- Synthetic biology and photosynthesis. Ivan Reyna-Llorens (ivan.reyna-llorenscragenomica.es)
- Gene regulatory networks in plant development. José Luis Riechmann (joseluis.riechmanncragenomica.es)
- Floral induction and development. Soraya Pelaz (soraya.pelazcragenomica.es)
- Rosaceae genetics and genomics. Iban Eduardo Muñoz (iban.eduardocragenomica.es)
- Animal genomics. Josep M. Folch (josepmaria.folchcragenomica.es)
- Protein regulation in development and stress. Maria Lois (maria.loiscragenomica.es)
- Genomics of ancient crops and domestication. Laura Botigué (laura.botiguecragenomica.es)
- Plant immune responses to pathogen infection. Antimicrobial peptides for crop protection. Blanca San Segundo (blanca.sansegundocragenomica.es)
For more information about the programme and the application process please visit the Programme website: www.cofund-agent.eu
The AGenT Postdoctoral Programme has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie (Grant Agreement No. 945043) and will be co-funded by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation through the “Severo Ochoa” Centres of Excellence and “Maria de Maeztu” Excellence Units Programme 2019 (Project No. CEX2019-000902-S).